ESSENT

You remember what you did.你記得你做了什麼

You have no idea what it did to you.卻不知道它們在你身上留下了什麼

So you say yes to the next one. Ten seconds after something ends, mark how it left you — a few weeks in, you'll see who charges you and what quietly drains you.於是你答應了下一次。一件事結束之後,花十秒記下它留給你什麼。幾週之後,你就會看見誰讓你充滿能量、什麼在悄悄消耗你。

An iPhone app, in development. Join the waitlist and you’ll be invited to the first beta. No spam, ever — one email when it’s ready.開發中的 iPhone App。加入候補名單,你會收到第一波測試邀請。不寄廣告,只在準備好時寄一封信。
01 The blind spot盲點

Memory keeps the wrong half.記憶留下的是錯的那一半

You can recall the room, the agenda, who said what. You retain almost nothing about the effect any of it had on you. So there is nothing to check before you say yes to the next one.你記得那個房間、那份行程、誰說了什麼。大部分時候你沒有留下任何關於它對你造成什麼影響的紀錄。所以在你答應下一次見面前,你沒有東西可以根據。

02 Ten seconds, after事後十秒
i
Tap who was there, and what it was.點選有誰在場,以及那是什麼。
A coffee, a call, an hour of work. Names you add once and reuse.一杯咖啡、一通電話、一小時的工作。名字只需新增一次,之後重複使用。
ii
Drag two sliders.拉兩條滑桿。
How it left you, and whether it was worth the hour. No numbers, no score.它讓你變成什麼狀態,以及那一小時值不值得。沒有數字,沒有分數。
iii
Close it.關掉它。
Nothing to write, nothing to review. The record builds without you tending it.不用寫字,不用回顧。紀錄會自己累積,不需要你照顧。
drained被消耗
energised被充電
not worth it不值得
worth it值得
03 What this is not這不是什麼

Every other app with people in it helps you reach them. This one only shows you what time with them does to you.其他每一個有人的軟體,都在幫你聯絡他們。這一個只讓你看見,和他們相處的時間對你做了什麼

No feed, no followers, no profiles. No one else is in here.沒有動態牆、沒有追蹤者、沒有個人檔案。這裡沒有別人。
It will never remind you to follow up with anyone.它永遠不會提醒你去追蹤誰、回覆誰。
It measures nothing about your output.它不衡量你的產出。
It is not a diary of your days. What you felt stays attached to who and what caused it.它不是每天的心情日記。你的感受會留在造成它的人和事情上。
04 After a few weeks幾週之後

The things costing you most are the ones you'd defend.最消耗你的,往往是你會替它辯護的

Enough marks and the record stops being anecdotes. The same name keeps landing on the side that charges you. So does the standing hour you have never once questioned. The pattern arrives on its own — you never have to go looking for it.累積足夠的紀錄,它就不再只是零星的印象。同一個名字會一直出現在讓你充滿能量的那一側。那個你從沒質疑過的固定時段也是。模式會自己浮現,不需要你去找。

You perform fine all day. Be honest here.表現了一整天,這裡可以誠實

Free to join. One email when it's ready.免費加入。準備好的時候,只寄一封信。
ESSENT
TaipeiPrivacy隱私Terms條款